Shree Narayan Hospital’s Urogynecology unit provides clinical care to women who suffer from pelvic floor disorders. Pelvic floor disorders occur due to weakened pelvic muscles and/or tears in the connective tissue of the pelvic organs. We diagnose and treat pelvic floor disorders and other Urogynecologic conditions. Patients with these problems commonly complain of---
• Accidentally leaking urine while exercising, coughing, laughing or sneezing.
• Needing to rush to the toilet or not able to reach there on time.
• Frequently needing to go to the toilet.
• Finding it difficult to evacuate bladder or bowel.
• Prolapse which may be felt as a bulge in the vagina or a feeling of heaviness, discomfort, pulling, dragging or dropping.
We have Surgical and non-surgical treatment options for pelvic floor disorders including sling procedures, as well as vaginal and laparoscopic procedures for pelvic organ prolapse repair. In addition, we are soon planning to start pelvic floor physical therapy for a variety of conditions including urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
Always serving yout with smile...reach us!